Saturday, June 5, 2010

Working Out

I have often said that if I did not have a job, I would run and exercise all day long. For the time being, I am going to have to live up to those statements. So far so good. Running in Singapore is not the easiest thing to do, but with six months until the marathon here, that I have already signed up for, I need to get used to it. Yesterday I made it 2 and a quarter miles, before deciding that I did not want to risk getting lost. Today, Erin and I were at about 2 and a third when thunder and lightning sent us indoors. I finished off the workout with 10 minutes of rowing. If I keep this up, and don't indulge in food quite as much as I would like, I might end up in great shape (especially considering that stepping outdoors is like taking a steam).

No comments:

Post a Comment